The info-graphic titled “Facilities Covered under Managed IT Services in Davie” tells you what facilities a Managed IT Services can provide for you. Proactive management prevents IT issues from occurring in the first place. After having Managed IT services, you will get complete peace of mind because your technology is being monitored by a team of tech experts.
Managed IT services provides you conveniences such as:
- Managed business computer services that monitor all aspects of your computer network to analyze issues
- Business continuity and backup solutions which ensure that in the event of any hardware or data issue, your operation will continue to perform without missing a beat
- You can get reach the help desk 24/7
- Network security that helps safeguard your sensitive information
- Integrated sales, accounting, and inventory solutions offer business management solutions to make it easier to runyour business operations
- Multiple offices and remote employees where IT experts setup a robust and secure system that supports many employees from multiple locations, or even overseas
- Telephone and internet connections whichare the backbone of every network infrastructure
To know more about managed IT services in Davie, refer to the info-graphic below.
Every business enterprise runs on a multitude of communication systems today. These systems play a significant role in helping the enterprise collaborate with its business partners, and ensure that your day to day business operations run smoothly.
These communication systems, which include computers, telephones, faxes and handheld devices like smart phones, PDAs, tablets and laptops, are an integral part of every enterprise’s support infrastructure. Today, almost every enterprise has a considerable number of computers and communication tools like telephones, fax machines and personal handheld devices.
If you have a small office in Davie then you can also share intra-office data through e-mails without any hitch. However, when you consider this aspect in the context of a large company with multiple offices spread across the state or country, the problem of intra-office and intra-company communication is a greater challenge. The best solution for this networking problem is Network Support Davie. With network Support Services in Davie, you can cut costs drastically by devising a central data base of information that distributes data and information across your company in a streamlined way.
Since we perform every little task today on our computers, our computers are virtually a storehouse of all of our important data related to our personal as well as professional life. We also keep information related to credit cards and bank accounts, important passwords, and other key documents in our computer for use during our online transactions, which makes our computer a sensitive information storage device. This should be preserved and secured by a backup of computer data on a regular basis.
By performing a backup of your computer’s data, we can recover it even if the computer’s hard drive gets corrupted due to virus activity or if the hard drive is physically destroyed or damaged in an incident. Although backing up of computer data might seem a very insignificant process to you when everything is going fine and there are no glitches or warning signs of hard disk damage in your computer, imagine your sense of relief when your hard drive breaks down and you know that your data is still safe in a backup.
If you have computers at your workplace and home that you constantly use for work in Davie, you should call for computer backup Davie periodically to keep a backup of your computer data on a regular basis.
If your company uses Office 365 for business email, don’t upgrade your iPhones or iPads to the newly released iOS 11 just yet. There is a known issue in iOS 11 that will prevent the Mail app from sending or replying to Office 365 emails.
Apple and Microsoft are working on a fix, so hold off on that update button until one is released. If you use the Outlook app on the phone instead of the Mail app, you are not affected by this bug. If you have already upgraded and normally use the Mail app, you can install the Outlook app from the App Store to send and receive mail until the bug is resolved.
You can read the advisories from Microsoft and Apple at the following link:
Microsoft Support – You can’t send or reply from Outlook.com, Office 365, or Exchange 2016 in iOS 11 Mail.app
Apple Support – If you can‘t send an email with iOS 11 and an Outlook.com or Exchange mail account
If you are affected by this bug or have questions about upgrading, you can contact me at email@example.com or 954-908-3999.
As many of you are aware, we have Hurricane Irma approaching South Florida, with an estimated arrival of early Friday evening:
NOAA – Hurricane Irma
With the possibility of getting hit by a severe storm, there are some critical tasks which can be done to protect your business data and equipment. Please read the following instructions and take action before the storm arrives. Our team will be standing by to provide specific advice and guidance, but physically protecting your equipment is the responsibility of your office staff.
Proactive steps for protecting your business data:
- If you have an automatic offsite backup with Complete Care:
- We’ve got you covered! CCIT is double-checking all local and offsite backups prior to the storm.
- If you have an onsite-only backup, such as an external hard drive:
- Please verify that the backup has completed for the day before ejecting and unplugging the drive and taking it to a safe location.
- If you’re not sure about your backup arrangements, please contact us and we’ll help you assess your situation.
Proactive steps for protecting computer equipment before the storm:
- Shut down and unplug all computers, monitors, servers, printers, phones, network equipment, and any other IT equipment from power.
- Please make a list of everything you unplug, we will be busy after the storm and can’t be everywhere right away to troubleshoot.
- All equipment should be raised at least 2-3 feet above floor level in case of flooding.
- All equipment should be moved well away from external windows, doors, etc. where water can be blown inside by wind.
- All exposed equipment should be covered by plastic garbage bags or waterproof tarps in case of roof leaks or broken windows on upper floors.
Please also take a moment to review the FPL Hurricane Preparedness Guide with your staff:
After the storm:
- Once you return to the office, assess the electrical situation.
- If power is intermittent, flickering, or not reliable after the storm, do not plug equipment back in. The surges and spikes in the electrical system can damage equipment and destroy your data even after the storm has passed. Wait until conditions stabilize.
- Contact FPL, they can usually give you an estimate of how long until normal power is restored in your zip code.
- If any equipment came in contact with water, do not turn it on.
- Contact CCIT to assess how to proceed.
- If your internet or phone service is out, contact us.
- We will be working with the various service providers to monitor outages until they are resolved.
- If you need help, call us.
- CCIT’s standard Help Desk will be operating during normal business hours, as long as our main or backup sites have power and internet.
- If you are subscribed to our 24 / 7 / 365 Help Desk, we will be operating 100% as normal.
- Our onsite technicians will not be available under Tropical Storm Watch/Warning or Hurricane Watch/Warning conditions. We will assess conditions once all warnings clear and resume onsite visits when safe travel is possible.
- After the storm, we will be responding onsite based on the severity of your outage. Please be patient while we respond to emergencies caused by the storm.
Please be safe and careful during and after the hurricane. If you have any questions, please contact us at 954-908-3999 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll address them all.